ByLaws/MOA Amendment

How to do Amendment of a ByLaws ?

Any change of the non-governmental organization shall happen in accordance to the Indian Trust Act of 1882 if the non-governmental organization is registered under Trust Act or Indian Society Registration Act of 1860 if the non-governmental organization is registered under the Society Act.

A supplementary deed of the NGO will be submitted with the changed objectives of the NGO. You will have to attach the following documents with the supplementary deed:

1.> No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the landlord in case of changed registered office of the NGO

2.> Amended copy of memorandum of Association of the nongovernmental organization

3.> Copies of resignation letter of those members who have been removed from the Trust

4.> Copies of application form for the new members

5.> Ownership proof of the new registered office from the landlord if you are changing the address

6.> Copies of minute book of the NGO

7.> Copies of Annual Progress Report of the NGO

8.> List of Governing body that is Copies of the comparative list of amendment

Every NGO comes to a point when it needs its bye-laws to be amended. There can be some changes in the objectives of the NGO. There can be a change in the registered office address of the NGO. There can be a change in the removal of a member and addition of a new member. These all changes can be done by doing Amendment of ByLaws/MOA.

Request a Callback
Your no. will be kept completely confidential.

Have any Questions? Call us Today!

9923599037 9890443630


Download the service brochure containing all information about solutions we offer. (Will be updated soon)